Accountant (Account Receivable)
Yannix Co. Ltd. is a global leader in providing visual effects (VFX) preparation & support services to film, TV, and advertising industries. We service clients from all over the world such as USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, and Australia. Given our rapid growth, we are looking for accounting staff to assist or to share responsibilities with our senior accountant. This position is open to new graduates who are smart and eager to learn. We will provide the required training. This position is also open to those with work experience, even up to a senior-level. Your compensation will depend on your work experience.
- Handle accounts receivable & collection to compliance with policy
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Prepare, maintain and summarize accounts receivable files and records.
- Handle collection activities such as sending collection email/letter, statement of account summaries, phone etc.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history etc.
- Improve accounts receivable & collection pipeline.
Key Competencies / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Bachelor’s degree in business or in any field as long as can demonstrate interest in this work.
- 2-3 years experience in administrative work will be given higher consideration.
- Understanding billing, payments, and collection systems.
- A drive to learn and work hard with an attention to detail.
- Ability to identify issues and creatively solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Thai and English.
- Willing to improve process or policy. Initiate change that make the company work better.