Accountant (Accounts Payable)
Yannix Co. Ltd. is a global leader in providing visual effects (VFX) preparation & support services to film, TV, and advertising industries. We service clients from all over the world such as USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, and Australia. Given our rapid growth, we are looking for accounting staff to assist or to share responsibilities with our senior accountant. This position is open to new graduates who are smart and eager to learn. We will provide the required training. This position is also open to those with work experience, even up to a senior-level. Your compensation will depend on your work experience.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable administration and accurate monthly closing of AP.
- Ensure payable invoice and payment voucher accurately record into ERP system and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles.
- Ensure accurate administration/filing of all vendor related documentation (PO, Invoice, Tax Invoice/Receipt, Proof of payment etc.) on ERP system.
- Executing payment: check, petty cash, wire remittance setup and entries to effect accurate and timely disbursement of funds
- Issue Withholding Tax Certificate and Reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly Input VAT report and Withholding Tax Report and filing to Revenue Department (PND.3, PND.53, PND. 54, PP.30, PP.36)
- Providing basic analysis on accounts payable and supporting audit requests.
- Ensure all fixed assets are properly classified, categorized, recorded and depreciated in the ERP system.
- Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance with summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Conducting internal fixed assets audit and assisting external auditor inquiries.
- Other work assigned by Accounting manager.
Key Competencies / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting/Finance
- 1-3 years of experiences in Accounts Payable
- Strong in general accounts payable standard
- Strong in Thai Tax Law
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, especially in Excel program.