International Project Coordinator
The primary goal of the International Project Coordinator is to understand what the client needs and to communicate that back to the production team.
- Highly responsible and pay attention to details.
- Preparing proposals for clients for each project.
- Provide clients with necessary data concerning project (e.g., tracking reports, shot progress, service request submission form, etc.)
- Work closely with the management team to
- inform them of a project’s ongoing status.
- Work closely with Project Lead to review incoming material to
- review incoming material to ascertain whether the team has enough information to proceed, and if not, communicate directly with the client for request for clarification
- help organize production throughput and reporting
- identify bottlenecks and issues with deliverables
- account for and bookkeep project’s statistics: both billing related and performance monitoring (e.g., Internal Project Memos, TheBoard – physical and virtual, tracking reports, shot progress, service request submission form, daily delivery log, etc.)
- Communicate with clients to ensure the accuracy of and contact points for billing as well as making sure the correct protocols are adhered to.
- Navigating the unix shell to view client materials on the server (movies and camera reports)
- Creating and maintaining documents on the server and Google Docs
- Familiarity with the terminology used in Yannix’s various services in camera tracking, rotoscoping and rotomation.
- Ability to comprehend a kickback note (by looking at test renders) from a client and be able to identify the person responsible, who needs to respond to it.
Key Competencies / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High proficiency in written English and the ability to manage communications.
- Good communication skills, ability to summarize critical information and convey the correct tone in written English.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Creative and positive attitude.
- Fast learning and energetic.
- A working knowledge of visual effects production or movie or commercial production processes is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to multitask, organize, manage, and forecast production schedules.
- Must be able to work with flexible schedule.
- Ability to identify problems early and seek solutions that minimize impact to project deadlines.
- Open and service minded.