Monitoring and maintain computer systems and network and advice basic IT knowledge to users.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Possibly training more junior staff members
- Perform manual, report and task description document related to IT support.
- Stays current with technological developments in IT technology and recommends ways for the company to take advantage of new technology.
- Perform works assigned by supervisor as necessary.
Key Competencies / Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer, IT or related field.
- Knowledge of computer hardware diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Good human relation and coordination.
- Adaptive, teamwork and service-mind.
- Self-motivated and proactive.