Yannix seeks compositors who are able to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment and deliver work at a high level of quality. Candidates should be comfortable working as part of a team, while maintaining individual responsibility of assigned shots. Candidates should have a keen eye for detail, technical knowledge, and a passion for VFX, post-production and the visual-narrative.
Hires will be :
- Attention to detail.
- Responsible for creating and delivering world-class composites for International episodic and film projects. This includes but is not limited to Photo-real 2D & 3D Element comps and Clean-up/ Paint/ Artifact removals.
- Implementing solutions for a VFX pipeline, including the use of plug-ins, 2.5 workflow in Nuke (projections) and identifying efficient approaches to shots.
- Working with a team to support colleagues of Junior, Mid-, and Senior/ VFX supervisor levels; including mentorship of juniors/ assists.
- Assisting in the bidding/ estimating projects.
- Creating and maintaining organized scripts/ node graphs.
Qualifications/ Requirements :
- Advanced knowledge of node-based compositing software. Ideally Nuke or Fusion.
- Proficiency in compositing photo-real elements and/ or paint/ clean-up for live-action projects.
- Passion for the art and science of Digital Compositing.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality control
- A habit of taking pride in your work and setting high-standards for yourself.
Special consideration will be given to individuals with…
- Knowledge of color-pipeline, online/ VFX editing and Nuke Studio.
- An education or interest in real world lighting and photography