Production Process Engineer
The Process Engineer assists the Process Engineering Manager in the development, maintenance, performance analyses, and improvements of all Yannix corporate processes.
- Maintain the list of all corporate processes across all departments.
- Develop and maintain documentation of all of the corporate processes.
- Maintain performance metrics associated with each corporate process.
- Develop/acquire and maintain the toolkit for, and maintain the operation of, ongoing performance metrics analyses for all of the corporate processes.
- Maintain (using data obtained from the performance metrics analyses and the development cost-benefits analyses) prioritized the road-map for process improvements and tools upgrades that represents maximum benefit for minimum cost.
Qualifications / Personality
- Thai nationality only
- Familiarity with fundamentals in one or more related fields (e.g. Processing Engineering, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, etc.)
- Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills.
- Possesses an ability to learn and apply new skills quickly progressively.
- Able to work independently and with a positive attitude.
- Good written & spoken English communication skills.
- Prior experience in corporate process development is an asset.
- Familiarity with python programming is as asset.