As we continue to expand our business, we seek energetic and capable people to join our Software & Pipeline Advancements Team. We are responsible for improving our internal production pipeline to be more efficient, robust and organized, either by a process designing and a software development.
- Design workflow and implement applications per gathered requirements.
- Research new technologies/methodologies, conduct experiments, evaluate the findings/results, and put into practice.
- Review written code and write/conduct tests to ensure software quality.
- Maintain, optimize, and re-factor existing software and fix bugs.
- Build and deploy production software.
- Support production software users through the development and introduction of new features and tools.
Key Competencies / Qualifications
- Be strong in coding (Python, C++, data structure and algorithm) with excellent problem solving skills.
- Be familiar with software development process (version control, code review, release management).
- Be enthusiastic and passionate.
- Possess excellent communications (in English) and interpersonal skills.