YNX Trekking Club
The YNX Trekking Club
has thirty (30) members from across the 2D, 3D, R&D, IT and VFX departments.
The club organizes 3-4 excursions per year. Most “treks” have a duration of three days/two nights.
To date, the YNX Trekking Club has had five (5) trips together:
1. Phu Toei National Park, Suphan Buri Province. This trek features the tallest peak in the province, Khao Thevada (Angel Mountain), which stands at an elevation of 1,123 metres (3,684 ft.).
2. Phu Soi Dao National Park, Uttaradit Province.
3. Ramkhamhaeng National Park, Khao Luang Mountain. Elevation: 1,200 metres.
4. Mae Moei National Park, Mon Pui Mok, Tak Province. (Trekkers “teased” the wind in the and watched the morning mist at the Moei Basin.)
5. Khao Yai National Park, Nakhon Ratchasima Province. Thailand’s first national park, and UNESCO World Heritage Site (since 2005).
Members enjoy taking a break away from the office where together they can enjoy the great outdoors through activities such as hiking, camping, cooking, and stargazing.